WAIHI BUSH FLAX SEED ORIGINAL OIL 250ML
Flax original is pressed from certified organic flax seed, Linum usitatissimum (Linseed). The oil is high quality, extra virgin, unrefined and contains no toxic substances or cholesterol. It is cold pressed in the absence of light, air and reactive metals and packaged in black HDPE plastic under an inert gas blanket to further protect it against light and oxygen.
Flax seed oil is approximately 60% Omega-3 alpha linolenic acid (ALA), and also contains the Omega-6 linoleic acid (LA) and the monounsaturated Omega-9 oleic acid.
- Flax original can top up your Omega-3 levels if you are experiencing symptoms of Omega-3 deficiency such as:
- Dry skin and hair conditions, soft or brittle nails. The most common symptom is some form of skin problem
- Inflammatory conditions - acne, eczema, psoriasis and arthritis
- Lowered immunity, slow healing and allergic conditions like asthma
- Vision problems and dry eyes
- Learning disorders and behavioural changes like ADD/ADHD
- Mental deterioration, depression and mood swings
- Weakness, low energy and fatigue
- Tingling sensations in arms and legs
- Excessive thirst or frequent urination
Athletes looking for enhanced performance, endurance and shortened recovery time can find that flax seed oil helps in these areas due to improved oxygen transfer across cell membranes and increased breakdown of lactic acid. For your convenience, flax original is available in both liquid oil and capsule form.