THURSDAY PLANTATION TEA TREE OIL 10ML
Thursday Plantation 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil 100% pure, 100% natural, a powerful antiseptic that cleanses and protects skin abrasions and blemishes.
- Multi-purpose antiseptic
- Disinfects and protects
- For pimples, burns, bites, stings, and grazes
- Kills 99.99% of household germs
- Not to be taken. Do not cover applied area. Keep out of reach of children.
- It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs
- Do not use: Do not use during pregnancy and while breastfeeding without medical supervision. Near eyes: avoid contact with eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs.
- FIRST AID: For advice, contact NZ Poisons Information Services 0800 764 766 (0800 POISON) or a doctor at once. Urgent hospital treatment is likely to be needed. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
There is an interesting story behind the Thursday Plantation name. After buying some land in New South Wales, Eric White persisted for four years to gain permission to harvest tea trees. Finally in 1976, the letter granting the first government lease arrived on Thursday, and so Thursday Plantation was established. Tea Tree Oil is wonderfully pure and natural with a wide range of uses.