WAIHI BUSH GOURMET HEMP SEED OIL 250ML
- Hemp Seed Oil contains Essential Fatty Acids (Omega’s) that are essential for our health and wellbeing. These “good fats” are needed by our bodies to strengthen immunity and increase energy levels.
- Hemp Seed Oil can support healthy cardiovascular function with its Omega’s which towards good heart health.
- Hemp Seed Oil has an ideal ratio of omegas along with other minerals and properties that help naturally reduce inflammation and improve immunity.
- Hemp Seed Oil’s Essential Fatty Acids have been shown to promote a healthy microbiome in the intestine which is fundamental to good health.
- Hemp Seed Oil also contains Gamma-Linolenic and Stearidonic acids (GLA & SDA) which are easily converted by the body to help regulate hormone balance and support menopause health
Cold-Processed, Unrefined, Certified Organic Hemp Seed Oil (100%)
- Blend into your favourite smoothie, yoghurt or shake with one of our Flax Fibre range.
- Can be used in sauces, dips, marinades and salad dressings.
- Use as a natural moisturiser to nourish the skin
- Can be used to treat dry or damaged hair
Hemp Seed Oil will remain fresh and tasty in the fridge for up to 6 weeks. You can place them into the freezer when purchased, as this suspends the shelf life which will kick back in once you take it out to use.
Humans and Hemp Seed have a long standing relationship spanning thousands of years; it was one of the first cultivated crops known for its healing powers. Waihi bush organic farm’s partner Hemp Oil Canada sources seed from only the best world class certified organic prairie growers to produce superior and consistent oil. After harvest the oil is extracted without the use of chemicals, preservatives or additives and cold pressed. Once pressed it is clarified using cold filtering technology to remove any natural suspended solids. It is then supplied in an oxygen free environment before being bottled using Waihi bush organic farm’s own process to ensure a superior fresh product reaches you in perfect condition.
To protect the delicate flavour and nutritional value of this oil, it is not suitable for hot cooking.