BOSTOCK BROTHERS ORGANIC FREE RANGE BREASTS SKIN ON
Bostock Organic Free Range Chicken are Slow Growth and Free Range. Resulting in meat that is better formed and leading to superior eating quality.
Diet: The chickens thrive on a wholesome diet of certified organic, lush, green grass, juicy organic apples as well as a home-grown feed, including corn and barley.
Production Process: Bostock Brothers Organic Free Range Chicken is air chilled and chlorine free, which means no chlorinated water is used to cool the meat. Consequently, there is less shrinkage and water loss during cooking.
- 2 pieces of Chicken Breast in a package
- Contains 2 pieces of Chicken Breast (skin on)
The company is committed to producing better tasting chicken, with a minimum impact on the environment.
- Grown without ANTIBIOTICs
- Not Fed with Food containing Growth HORMONEs & GMO
- CHEMICAL FREE – CHLORINE FREE
- Very Tender and Juicy
- Raised without the use of Anti-biotics
- Chlorine Free
- 100% Organic Diet
- Free Range on Organic Land
- No Herbicides or Pesticides used to grow feed
- Compostable Packaging
- Stay Fresh in the Freezer for at least 6 months from delivery date
- Vacuum packed for easy storage
- Delivered via refrigerated truck
Ben and George Bostock grew up on their family’s organic apple orchard in sunny Hawke’s Bay and share a family passion for healthy, safe growing practices where there is control from the farm to plate. This means no chemicals, no antibiotics, no hormones and no genetic modification. The brothers are determined to give their organic chickens the best life. Their apple orchard provides the perfect environment to farm organic chickens. The birds enjoy a happy life roaming freely among the apple trees and are housed in uniquely designed french chalets, which are clean and spacious and enable the chickens to roam freely outside once they are fully feathered.